Welcome to the first blog on stormwater management…. or at least the first one we know about.
Among the things that may end up here are:
- Interesting stuff about stormwater management (SWM) that strikes our fancy
- Technical stuff (read: Engineering) that may bore the hell out of those who are not deeply into site and stormwater management design
- Some good stuff for those just starting out with SWM design or who wish to know more
- ID of the many types of SWM facilities
- Thoughts on maintenance, repair, and construction of SWM
- Thoughts on Landscape Architecture as related to SWM design
- Thoughts on Land Planning as related to SWM Design
- Thoughts on Sustainable Development as related to SWM design
- Info on proprietary BMP’s
- Cool stuff we are doing in the Applied Stormwater Studio
- Streams – where it all ends up – the coolest part… especially restoration
- Whatever else strikes our fancy.
Questions, comments, and suggestions should be directed to tes [at] mdswm[dot]com