Hosted by Blue Water Baltimore, the Trash Bash is a popular fundraiser that is all about food, live music, and fun.
Date: Saturday, September 22, 2012
Time: 12pm – 5pm
Where: Nick’s Fish House, 2600 Insulator Drive, Baltimore, Maryland 21230
- Grille, pasta and veggie fare
- Beer, wine, plus a signature cocktail
- Reusable keepsake glass
- Live music
- Silent auction and raffles
- All with a waterfront view
Blue Water Baltimore’s mission is clean water. They run programs that approach the problem of water pollution from many angles:
- Education and outreach to youth and communities
- Helping community groups, churches, schools and businesses with their own clean water initiatives
- Helping homeowners purchase and install rain barrels and/or rain gardens
- Trash pickup events
- Tree plantings
- Pavement reduction
- Legislative advocacy
- Baltimore Harbor’s Waterkeeper
- Storm drain art and stenciling (to remind the public not to dump waste into storm drains)
- Herring Run Nursery
But that’s not all they do! Visit their website to learn more.
Help support BWB by buying a ticket and having a good time at Trash Bash 2012.